About City Walk
City Walk at Universal in Orlando opened in 1999. It was built over the former Universal Studios parking lot and entrance. The entrance is now behind City Walk and two parking garages across Universal Blvd. are connected to City Walk by covered moving sidewalks. You have to pay to park during the day as city walk's car parks are also the same car parks for the theme parks. The current charge is $17. After 6 parking is free.
City Walk is Universal Studios' response to Pleasure Island, with clubs and bars etc throughout. You can either pay single admission or you can get a pass that allows you to enter all the clubs. They also hold an annual beer festival here with entertainment on the main stage and beers from all over the world.
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Every corner of Margaritaville brings to life a different Jimmy Buffett classic. Its main dining room was inspired by one of Jimmy Buffett’s favorite South Florida waterfront concerts, and its three bars — The Volcano Bar, Land Shark Bar, and 12 Volt Bar — were themed around Jimmy Buffett songs.
- Hard Rock Cafe (this is the second Hard Rock Cafe built on Universal property. The first cafe was built near the Psycho house, E.T. Adventure, and Fievel's Playground. Although the first cafe was considered to be one of the largest in the chain Hard Rock Cafe closed down the restaurant to reopen in an even bigger facility and alongside Hard Rock Live in the City Walk section. The Old Hard Rock Cafe building still remains unoccupied. The Hard Rock Hotel was built near it.)
- Emeril's Restaurant Orlando
- NBA City
- Antojitos (See Video)
- Latin Quarter
- BK Whopper Bar
- Panda Express
- Moe's Southwest Grill
- Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom
- Red Oven Pizza Bakery (See Video)
- Cold Stone Creamery
The Company's main product is super premium ice cream made with approximately 12–14% butter fat, made on location and customised for patrons at time of order. Cold Stone has also expanded its menu with other ice cream related products, including: ice cream cakes, pies, cookie sandwiches, smoothies, shakes and iced or blended coffee drinks.
- Vivo Italian Kitchen
- Pastamoré Ristoranté & Market
- Hot Dog Hall of Fame
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. "Run Forrest, Run!" This fun family restaurant features shrimp, shrimp and more shrimp – plus other menu selections, from great seafood and steaks to sandwiches, appetizers, and mouth-watering desserts – and a boatload of memorabilia from the Oscar®-winning film, Forrest Gump.
- Bread Box
- The Cowfish
- Pat O'Brien's Bar - a franchise of the original bar/restarant in New Orleans.
- Cigarz at City Walk
- AMC Universal Multi-screen Cinema
- Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom A one-of-a-kind celebration of music and culture, Bob Marley - A Tribute to Freedom is patterned after Marley’s actual home in Kingston, Jamaica. It commemorates the international fame of the “King of Reggae”, and takes guests on a musical journey of his life.
- Pat O'Brien's An authentic reproduction of New Orleans’ favorite watering hole, Pat O’Brien’s is the original home of duelling pianos, the “flaming fountain” patio, and the world-famous “Hurricane®” specialty drink. Cajun style appetizers, entrees, and desserts are served in the main bar, courtyard, and terrace level. Entrees include catfish fillets, jambalaya, shrimp Creole, and wings.
- City Walk's Rising Star (Karaoke Club featuring Live Band and Backup Singers & Dancers) - opened April, 2008, replacing CityJazz.
- Blue Man Group Sharp Aquos Theatre, a live show featuring Blue Man Group (Formerly Nickelodeon Studios, which was not considered to be a part of City Walk).
- The Groove
- Hard Rock Live (Check to see who's on when you are here as they have some big name artists).
- Red Coconut Club(formerly Motown Cafe in 1999, and Decades Cafe in 2005)
- Blue Man Group LIVE at the Sharp Aquos Theatre (Opened June 6, 2007)
- Tommy Bahama
- BMG Gear
- Cigarz at City Walk
- Fossil, Inc.
- Fresh Produce
- Quiet Flight Surf Shop
- Universal Studios Store
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Store
- Element Skateboards
- Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company